About the QA Engineer position
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who will manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
We expect you to be able to build consistent and efficient tests delivering them in-time. You should also hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
- Experience in writing automation script such as cypress, robot framework, postman.
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Plan and coordinate testing activities, thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs.
- Build and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Organize testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Prepare IAS (Infrastructure As a Service) to build stack for automate test platform.
- Review debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Analyze the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies.
- 3+ years' experience of working on a QA Engineer position
- Significant experience of working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Significant experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with automated testing tool
- Experience of working in accounting is a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area