About the job
FlowAccount is an online accounting program provider on the cloud Platform with the highest number of users in Thailand. Our services best serve the growing SMEs. We are looking for energetic, committed Marketing Manager who are ready drive growth and build the team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Design marketing strategy, to be translated into the growth execution.
- Drive all marketing activity including Product Marketing, Branding, Performance Marketing, Partners Marketing, Social, Press, Event and Community.
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to enhance product management and sales enablement.
- Data-driven and hands on, conceptualizing, and executing campaigns across various platforms.
- Budget and target setting with the management.
- Follow up and monitoring of qualitative/data based work for outcome improvement for the utmost efficient marketing. Diversify appropriate and most efficient public relations strategies.
- Sound knowledge and understanding and expertise in the use of contemporary critical marketing tools (Facebook, Google, SEO, Analytics) including new innovative tools being and to be developed.
- Ability to use Marketing Tools to inform marketing strategies such as Social monitoring tools, Trend Analytics and Web Analytics.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in marketing and at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Strong interest in the world of accounting, business startups and SMEs.
- Passion for marketing, ready-to-learn, strong statistical data analytical skills and ability to apply for planning, developing and enhancing marketing strategies.
- Skilled in communication and presentation of data.
- Strong experience in marketing strategy or management consultant would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in ambiguous and vague environments and drive activity independently.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently.